Accreditation Information Below Applies to General Symposium on FRIDAY & SATURDAY ONLY
The UT Health San Antonio Long School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Long School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) accepts certificates of attendance for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1
Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
Healthcare professionals receiving a certificate of attendance should consult with their licensing board for information on applicability and acceptance.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up the maximum allowable AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for which the activity is designated. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
University Health System is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association – Approver, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
University Health System and the ANCC Commission on Accreditation do not approve or endorse any commercial products displayed.
EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATE INFORMATION
1. Scan your badge each day to capture attendance.
2. Attend credit designated sessions.
3. Wednesday, August 21, 2019, all registered attendees who attended the conference will receive an email from the UT Health SA Office of CME with instructions about how to complete the course evaluation and obtain your certificate.
4. If you do not receive an email or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Note: The Course Evaluation will only be available for 30 days after the activity has concluded.